Imaging Equipment Service
EP Radiological Services Inc. provides State of the art support and service for all imaging modalities. All of our service engineers have received either OEM or equivalent training on the modalities that they specialize in. We have the ability to insure your systems are fully compliant as well as fully functional. We can provide various forms of asset management from the simplest PM agreement to complete management of the modality on a 24/7 basis.
EP Radiological Services Inc. announces the introduction of a new program to assist you in maintaining your strained budget and allowing you to upgrade your equipment to digital at reasonable prices. This program has the flexibility to upgrade in stages to suit your schedule and budget.
- Convert to DR at reasonable pricing
- Upgrade your generator, if needed
- Improve workflow • Increase efficiency
- Lower patient dose
- Maintain reasonable costs
- Eliminate costly maintenance of older equipment
- Extend the life of your existing rooms.
- 17X17 Bucky replacement, allowing full imaging versatility without having to rotate or exchange plates.
- Cesium Iodide scintillator for lower dose or Gadolinium Oxide for more cost conscious applications.
- 14 bit A/D conversion
- 3.5 lp/mm Resolution
- Gray Scale > 16K
- For use in existing buckys
- Replacement Bucky Tray for rotation portrait to landscape
- Can be used between the table and wall bucky as required
- Reduces cost of two detectors if budget constraints exist
- Cesium Iodide scintillator
IT / PACS Service
CR / DR Service
- Fully DICOM compatible
- Storage Class
- Print Class
- Modality Worklist
- Image Stitching
- Intuitive User Interface
- Power for any need (32kW to 100kW)
- Single Phase or Three Phase
- Fully integrated with the DR panel software
- APR and Techniques controlled by the DR
- Phototimed, if required
- Radiographic and Fluoroscopic capability
- Optional Touchscreen
We have numerous combinations that will meet your requirements to upgrade your department and improve your workflow as well as efficiency.
- The images will be displayed within 10 seconds.
- Positioning and QA is immediate.
- Faster response for the ED and other specialties.
- Resurrection of rooms that may not be reliable.