Medical Imaging Sales and Service
Look for our new web site, coming soon. We are creating new product pages with more up to date information about our product offerings. Including UMG/DEL, Omega Medical Systems and Asset Management and Tracking
EP Radiological Services Inc. Receives Purchas Orders for 3 Canon/ RadPRO Portables with CXDI 70C wireless panels
March 22, 2013
EP Radiological Services Receives Purchase orders from Cedars/Sinai Medical Center for 3 RadPRO Portables to compliment the 4 units already there.
Canon Announces the CXDI-80C
Canon announced the release of the CXDI-80C 11 X 14 inch wireless detector.
The CXDI-80C has the same resolution and pixel pitch as the 70C but weighing in only at 5.3 pounds
Canon Announces New Radiographic / Fluoroscopic Room
November 26, 2011
Virtual Imaging, a Canon Company, Announced and displayed the new D2-50RF R&F Multi Function Room.
This sytem can produce both Dynamic and Static Digital Images. The versatility of this system allows the operator the ability to produce images for all Radiographic positions thus eliminating the need for a singular Radiographic room. This modality cane ultimately increase throughput as well as remove the need for a second room.
EP Radiological's Value
Local Company: Providing Diagnostic Imaging Equipment and asset management solutions for 31 Years.
Service Call Center: Conveniently located in Canoga Park CA. with service engineers strategically placed around Southern California.
Experience: Or service engineers have field service experience background with an average of 25 years experience.
Parts: EP Radiological Services keeps an extensive parts inventory in its Canoga Park Warehouse.
Engineer Availability: An engineer in either the Imaging or PACS department are always available 24X7 - 365 for your emergency support.
Service Abilities: We have the ability to service almost all makes and modalities of medical imaging equipment as well as advanced digital acquisition systems.
Customized Reports: We can provide customized reports to meet your specific support needs, thus allowing you to manage your department more efficiently.
Training: We are constantly training our
engineers in current technology to provide you with the best
Remote Monitoring: EP Radiological Services Inc. can provide complete MRI & CT service and support including Remote Monitoring of critical systems.
Extending Equipment Useful Life: We have instituted a program that allows you to extend the life of equipment that the OEM has determined is end of life.
Cost Savings: Our support offerings provide cost savings to you and your department.
Custom Service Solutions: We can and will consult with you to provide you with a tailored support solution for your needs.
Personalized Account Management: We personalize your support to meet the specific needs of your department and manage your account on a personal level.
- This innovative, truly ergonomic and
easy-to-maneuver healthcare cart features Dual 2MP Medical Grade
Monitors, Wireless communication with RadPRO portables, 802.11b,g,n
wireless network communications for PACS, and an adjustable
back-tilt keyboard tray. Stay productive and safe with our certified
- Dual 20” Medical Grade 2mP color monitor
- Infinitt PiView PACS Viewing Software
- Matches Source Resolution up to 1680 x 1050
- Wi-Media™ Band 6-7gHz Video transmission with 30 foot line of site range for portable to workstation
- 802.11b,g,n wireless Transmission for communications withexisting networkCart includes:
- Work surface, Secure CPU compartment, Four-port USB hub mouse holder, wrist rest, left/right mouse tray, keyboard lights rear handle, storage basket, cable storage, four casters(two locking), two-battery invertor
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminum, high-grade plastic and zinc-plated steel promotes infection control
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray with left or right mouse tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Designed for users 5'0" to 6'1" (152 to 185 cm) tall and for prolonged sitting or standing applications.
- Dependable fifth-generation power system with easy to replace batteries. 66Ah Medical Grade sine wave inverter for patient and caregiver safety the full cart and power system are certified to UL/EN/IEC 60601-1
- A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords, making cleaning easy to view the images while concentrating on the patient.
Canon Medical has released its new Cesium Iodide wireless panel, The CXDI 70C and CXDI 80C. The CXDI 70C is the basis for most of the new Canon Virtual line of Imaging Equipment.
Infinitt Healthcare announces their new offerings that complement the web based PACS. These offerings are; Cardiac PACS, RT PACS, and Dental PACS.
DEL Medical Imaging
UMG/DEL Medical Imaging provides complete Radiographic systems for all genres.